On My Work Table

I've been trying to fit in as much sewing as possible in between all the mundane housework and everyday life stuff.  I finished a batch of TARDIS pincushions over the weekend so it is good to have those back in stock.  


I've also finished some Union Jack pincushions which I have also re-listed in my shop.  



When my daughter and I were in England last summer we spent several days in London and we spotted these intricate Tudor Roses on the Palace Of Westminster.  They were carved into a huge doorway.  At shows I often get asked why I've used that shade of green for the sidebands and the answer is that it is British Racing Green, the color of British racing cars from the early 1900's.  




Now I am working on some more deer pincushions.  I made these before for the February show and sold them there so they never got listed in my shop.  I really like the soft colors I'm using here. 

My painted denim jacket is curing and I'm curious to see how easy(or not) it will be to embroider through the painted areas!










Comments

Popular Posts