Spring Fox

I don't know if foxes are still trendy, they don't seem to be on everything like they were a year or two ago, but this fox pincushion design always sells out at the shows that I do and in my shop.  


This pincushion was inspired by a fox we had in our garden a few years ago.  We always joke that our back fence is a critter highway.  The fence has a flat board near the top which makes a good walkway for wildlife.  We get possums, raccoons, squirrels, this fox and all the neighborhood cats walking along there!


The fox pincushion is back in stock in my shop and now I'm working on some antique clock face pincushions.  I have some new designs I want to work on but felt that I needed to get some of the favorites back in stock first.  After the clocks I'm hoping to tackle something completely new.  




Comments

Popular Posts