Finished Deer Pincushions

My daughter is getting her hair cut so I have a few minutes that I hadn't counted on.  Don't you love it when that happens, a little chunk of precious free time?! Just long enough to edit some photos and post them here! 

 I finished the deer pincushions that I shared last time.  I enjoyed making these.  Using a completely new color combination made them feel fresh.  

FabricAndInk.Etsy.com

The true color of the blue felt is more of an aqua but my neither my camera nor my phone will capture it accurately. 

Fabric And Ink

Fabric And Ink

Fabric And Ink

In the end I decided to go with three simple groupings of flowers and leaves around the sides.  The detailed top is complimented by the simple design on the side band.  


  








Comments

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to filter out the irritating spammy stuff.

Popular Posts