A New Woodland Pincushion

This pincushion was always going to happen, I don't know why I haven't gotten around to it sooner! 


I finished stuffing and stitching these closed last night while watching the recent Sherlock special for the second time.  It made a bit more sense second time around but I still didn't love it!  


As you can see, I've used my usual hand dyed herringbone felt for the tree stump which I purchase from Quilting Acres, a fellow Etsy shop.  I worked on these this weekend while I was up in the mountains enjoying the several feet of pristine fresh snow and staying cozy near the wood stove.  














Comments

  1. Thank you for showing the close-up details of the stitching. SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you Pinterest today. Your pincushion is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to filter out the irritating spammy stuff.

Popular Posts