On My Worktable

Here is some of what I've been working on this week.  Firstly a new pincushion design which I am very happy with.  These were really fun to stitch.  I sketched the design and then used a light box to trace the design onto the pink felt.  I don't usually do this but this design is more embroidery than appliqué so it was necessary.  I will definitely be making more of these.  




This hedgehog needle book was a custom order.  


I also made two of these new daisy needle books.  




I have been working on some more notebooks too.  I looked to see what I had left in the way of notebooks for the show next week and found I'd sold most of them!  I sold several travel notebooks at the last show, so I've made a few of those.  These notebooks are pretty small  (actually they are about the size of a passport) and easily fit in a handbag or backpack.




The next three notebooks are a bit bigger.




And finally, here is Patches enjoying the sunshine!





Comments

Popular Posts