Finished Embroidered Lavender Hearts

Remember these embroidered hearts?  



I stuffed them with a little bit of my ultra plush polyfil, to give some shape to the top part of the hearts and then added a generous amount of organic dried lavender.  They smell wonderful and would be really great in a sock drawer or on a closet shelf.  I love them all, I can't pick a favorite color!  These are destined for the quilt show I am attending as a vendor in a couple of weeks.  I think I will display them in a drawer from an antique pine chest of drawers I have, maybe with a small vintage lace edged table cloth to line the inside of the drawer.  

by FabricAndInk.etsy.com

by FabricAndInk.etsy.com


I purchased the organic lavender from a shop on Etsy.  This pretty spoon was a gift from my sister in law who makes beautiful glass beads.  You can see some of her work here.



Comments

Popular Posts