You May Have To Kiss A Lot Of Frogs.....

Things have slowed down in my Etsy shop now and I am fairly well organized at home so I am beginning to think about new designs.  Today I added this new pincushion.  

The design idea came to me as I was drifting off to sleep one night earlier this week.  My life dictates that I have to get up early and go to bed reasonably early but left to my own devices, I am a night owl.  I have some of my best ideas late in the evening.  Two nights in a row this frog danced around in my brain as I was trying hard to switch off and get to sleep!  I had to give in and draw him and then translate him to felt!


As usual, I spent time drawing before moving on to making a pattern.





I have lots of new ideas in my head and in my sketchbook and am looking forward to developing those as well as the old favorites.






Comments

Popular Posts