Happy Halloween 2014

After several consecutive years of drought, it is raining hard tonight, on Halloween.  I know we need it but it's such a shame for all the little Trick or Treaters.  I don't know how many will brave the rain but we are prepared.  We painted our cardboard dragons with the idea of putting them outside in the flower beds near the front door but obviously we are now working on "Plan B".  We have hung them and stood them in our hallway by the front door and they look pretty good with some mood lighting from lots of candles and a string of orange lights.  The blue dragon has his paw in the candy basket.  My daughter is "Toothless" from "How To Train Your Dragon" and she looks pretty cute.  She also went to school in her costume today.  The wings and tail were a challenge to deal with but she managed!  


Sewing pleather again!




There are dragons on my piano!!!









I'm settling in with a glass of red wine.  Dinner is in the oven and I'll have a basket full of candy to tackle if no-one comes to the house!  Happy Halloween!


Comments

Popular Posts