On My Worktable This Week, Union Jack Pincushions, Embroidered Pumpkins and Little Owls

It seems like I just blinked and there went another week!  I have two weeks until the quilt show so I am working on making sure I have enough of everything.  I have set up my table as it will be at the show, twice now, on my dining table to get a feel for how it will look and I am pretty happy with it.  I got confirmation this week that I will be in the large vendor room which is great because it's a lovely big octagonal room where there are several bigger booths with established vendors.  Hopefully their customers will stop by my shop too!  I listed my Union Jack Pincushion in my Etsy Shop  and it sold within 24 hours!  This week I made two more and re-listed the pincushion.  


I also made some more embroidered hanging pumpkins in a yellow green felted wool fabric and a mottled pink/orange.  In addition to those I cut out the parts for a few more owls and am working my way through those.  I've finished two so far which is a little slower than I'd like!  I feel like each little owl has a real character and these two, hanging on cupboard door knobs, look to me like they are both bursting to say something but can't quite summon up the courage!














Comments

Popular Posts