Slight Boot Obsession


I love boots.  Here are some that I'm drooling over right now


I have these boots and some shoes from this maker in my favorites list on Etsy.  They are just gorgeous!
You can see them HERE.


I've always loved Dr.Martens!  I find their sizing a bit difficult but the designs are so cool.  I've been eyeing THESE pink patent ones for a long time!  And then there are these rain boots.  It doesn't rain much here in California but when it does, it really rains hard with resulting flooded storm drains and much drama.  I think I could weather any storm quite stylishly in THESE!  Way cooler than wellies!



These beauties are another Etsy favorite.  They would be completely perfect if they were ankle boots.  I love that outrageous color and they come in red too, sigh!  Gorgeous pink boots.


And another pair of Dr.Martens.  THESE BOOTS remind me of lovely Liberty fabric.



Sadly this brand of boots and shoes is hard to find here in the U.S.  It seems no-one sells them online and they are only available in small independent shoe shops.  I did see a pair once in a very cool little shoe shop in Santa Cruz.  I know the ones below are shoes but I had to include them because of the ribbons.  They are so pretty, I especially love the heel shape!  




So many lovely things!









Comments

Popular Posts